The Essentials of Jewelry – The Basics

How To Buy Pink Diamonds White diamonds are no longer bought by a number of wealthy people. To such people, white diamonds have become ordinary. Alternatively, most wealthy individuals opt for certain kinds of diamonds that are not only rare but highly valuable. While there are many varieties of colored diamonds, pink diamonds are the rarest and most expensive. On average pink diamonds cost 20 times more than the cost of white diamonds. As results, lots of people are acquiring pink diamonds for the purposes of investing. On average 3 years is enough for pink diamonds to appreciate by up to 50 percent. This is a major reason why the wealthy use them as investment instruments. The positive thing is that any person has the ability to invest in these rare metals. One does not necessarily need to be wealthy in order to put money into these metals. The Reason Pink Diamonds are Rare The rarity of pink diamonds is down to a few reasons. For starters, there is only 1 diamond in every 10,000 diamonds mined. Scientists are yet to conclude what causes the pink color in diamond. In addition, a certain site in Australia accounts for 90 percent of pink diamonds. The site’s name is Argyle pink Diamond situated near Perth ,Western Australia. Production in the mine is set to conclude in 2020, though it began in 1983. The remaining 10 percent of pink diamonds can be found in countries such as India,Brazil, South Africa and Indonesia. The largest market for pink diamonds is the US, followed by japan and India.
A 10-Point Plan for Businesses (Without Being Overwhelmed)
When Purchasing Pink Diamonds Consider the Following Tips
On Businesses: My Thoughts Explained
White diamonds are generally judged on color, clarity, carat weight and cut. A different criteria is on the other hand used to judge pink diamonds. In this instance, darker pink diamonds fetch high prices. One should ultimately choose pink diamonds that’s inspiring. Apart from color saturation, it is essential for a person to consider their budgets when purchasing pink diamonds. You can choose the most expensive pink diamonds if you have no budget concerns. Pink diamonds that have a darker hue are the most expensive. Ultimately, it is your budget that decides whether you go with a darker or lighter shade. Intensity, hue and brightness are the other factors that determine the value of pink diamonds. Origin With 90 percent of pink diamonds coming from one site in Australia, it is safe to say that most of the diamonds being sold are legit. For every piece of diamond you purchase, make sure you ask about the origin. You can avoid purchasing diamonds that have been acquired through violence if you know the the origin. For instance, you shouldn’t buy diamond originating from Sierra Leone. Finally, one can purchase pink diamond from popular retailers. In addition, pink diamonds can be bought from the internet.